Something New Here!
Hello! Yesterday i have assignment to interview my classmate about Yes/No question and W+H question. So, these are my interviews~
First, i was interview with della. I told her question like this "Della, Do you like horror movies?" and she said, "No, i don't". Next questions, i asked this question because she had accident, "Are you okay right now?" and she said "No, i am not". That day was very hot so i asked her, "Are you thirsty?" and she said loudly, "Yes, i am". Then i asked her about food, "Do you like chocolate?" and she said "Yes, i do". Finally, this is random question, "Della, are we in the same age?" and she said "No, we aren't". She knew that because she was born on desember,1999 and i was born in october,2000.
Okay these are different questions. These questions about W+H questions. I was interview my friend, Muzai "What kind of movie do you like?" and she said, "I like thriller movie". Next, i asked Vio, "How old are you?" and she said,"I am 18 years old". Then, i was interview with Shofia, "Where do you come from?" and she said, "I am from Muara Teweh". I asked Primus, "When did you come to Banjarmasin?" and she said, " I came to banjarmasin on August". The last question, i was interview with Norma, "Who is your favorite girl band?" and she said, "My favorite girl band is BlackPink."
These are my interviews with my friends. So amazing give their questions and we know something new about that.

Comments
Post a Comment